Sorry for not being clear.  I ment to ask if anyone has written a function
for UPs or USPS shipping labels.  Ideally I'm looking for something that set
ups the UPS shipping.  UPS has a suite of tools that people can link to but
they may be beyond my ability.  They also require you to get approval from
UPS before they give them to you.

Regards,
Mark