On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Haig Davis<level...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear PHP List Members,
> least get me started) that will allow me to schedule various multi day
> events and write the requests to a mySQL database. I would prefer something
> that is PHP/ mySQL, HTML and CSS no flash or Java. If any one knows of a
> site on the web I could find such a tutorial please let me know.

i have googled a lot to find out a good tutorial on this topic,
finally decided to start coding it.

it's just a bunch of while loops and mysql views. the schema and the
classes and methods are totally up to the developer and heavily
depends on the specific requirements.

date_parse and strtotime were very useful php functions.

~viraj