To PHP-general group,

Is there a way to define specific variables as "always global", without
needing to define them as global at each function separately?  For
example, these variables are always global on my scripts, so I have to
include this line in each function:

   // Global Variables.
   global $SPEEDY_GLOBAL_VARS, $HTTP_ENV_VARS, $HTTP_GET_VARS,
$HTTP_POST_VARS, $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS, $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;

Is there a way to define them only once globally?

Thanks,

Uri Even-Chen
Speedy Software
Raanana, Israel.