Hi Haig,

it would be better if u tell us what purpose u want to solf with this
approuch. Its hard to understand for a prov why u want to create a filename
.php
.php files are scrips containing functions or classes, called/instantinated
with parameters.
why the hell u want to create a filename with these parameters? does this
file excist?
you can create 'dynamic code' in php, but u would never write it to a file!

understand that that question is wierd and appears that ur concept is wild
and realy sick.

ralph_def...@yahoo.de