> is
> there a way to somehow embed the contents of the xml into the php code
> (like using <<< EOF for html), and being able to substitute the
> template match string for a variable ?
>
> Any ideas ?

XSLT should be used via modules, as is with match and templates indeed.
The only idea is to save single modules in order to be able to create run-time
the proper transformer for the specific case.

Then you can save these grouped modules into other modules ... I know it's more
easy to say than do it.

Regards

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010