hi All,

I'm trying to access a SOAP service but i have one doubt. I paste a
sample SOAP request for you know the problem:

//---------------- START SOAP REQUEST
POST /wbm/shopping/script/CalcPrecoPrazo.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host: shopping.correios.com.br
SOAPAction: "http://tempuri.org/CalcPrecoPrazo";               //NOTE THIS LINE

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soap:Body>
    <CalcPrecoPrazo xmlns="http://tempuri.org/";>
      <nCdEmpresa>string</nCdEmpresa>
      <sDsSenha>string</sDsSenha>
      <nCdServico>string</nCdServico>
      <sCepOrigem>string</sCepOrigem>
      <sCepDestino>string</sCepDestino>
      <nVlPeso>string</nVlPeso>
      <nCdFormato>int</nCdFormato>
      <nVlComprimento>decimal</nVlComprimento>
      <nVlAltura>decimal</nVlAltura>
      <nVlLargura>decimal</nVlLargura>
      <nVlDiametro>decimal</nVlDiametro>
      <sCdMaoPropria>string</sCdMaoPropria>
      <nVlValorDeclarado>decimal</nVlValorDeclarado>
      <sCdAvisoRecebimento>string</sCdAvisoRecebimento>
    </CalcPrecoPrazo>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>
//---------------- END SOAP REQUEST

Ok. Now i'm creating the soap client:

$client = new SoapClient(null, array('location' =>
"http://shopping.correios.com.br/wbm/shopping/script/CalcPrecoPrazo.asmx";,
                                     'uri'      => "http://localhost/";));

//I need set the a header for this request: SOAPAction:
"http://tempuri.org/CalcPrecoPrazo";, right?
How can i do it ?

I tried something like this but not worked.

$header = new SoapHeader('http://tempuri.org/CalcPrecoPrazo',
                            'SOAPAction',
                            null);

$client->__setSoapHeaders($header);

Someidea?

$results = $client->CalcPrecoPrazo($empresaCod, $empresaSenha,
$codigoFrete, $cepOrigem, $cepDestino, $peso,
                                                    (int)$formatoCd,
(int)$comprimento, (int)$altura, (int)$largura, (int)$VlDiametro,
                                                    $codMaoPropria,
(float)$valor, $codAvisoRecebimento);

thanks

Augusto Morais