Subject: RE: [PHP] request for support
From: a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk
To: stevewiese...@hotmail.com
CC: php-general@lists.php.net
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:53:53 +0000

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 11:53 +0000, Tarek Kaddoura wrote:

    sorry sorry thats a typo error

    the code im using is:

    PHPIniDir "C:/PHP/"

    LoadModule php5_module "C:/PHP/php5apache2.dll"

    From: a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk

    To: stevewiese...@hotmail.com

    CC: php-general@lists.php.net

    Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:45:38 +0000

    On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 11:29 +0000, Tarek Kaddoura wrote:

I'm using PHP 5.2.11 with Apache 2 (and i also tried Apache 2.2)

However, when I add this entry to my httpd.conf:
<code>
LoadModule php4_module "C:/Program Files/php/sapi/php4apache.dll"
</code>
Apache will crash when trying to start the service.
If I comment the line out, Apache starts just fine.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
Hotmail®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009

    Well, you say you've got PHP 5 installed, yet you're trying to load a PHP 4
module in. Which do you want? I don't think Apache can run 4 and 5 at the same
time without complications.

Thanks,

Ash

http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Don't forget to hit reply to all on the list, and try not to top post! :p

What does it say on the command line when you try to start the service up?

In a root privaleged console type:

/etc/init.d/httpd start

Thanks,

Ash

http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

No Ashley im using Windows,
whenever i start the apache service, it either crashes or promptes me that the
operation has failed
if i comment these 2 lines out, the apache service starts normally

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010