On 15 Dec 2009, at 08:50, Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy <aliasghar.tor...@gmail.com > wrote:

Which one is more active than others? I mean which project extends
faster and better, in future?

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Philip Thompson <philthath...@gmail.com > wrote:
On Dec 14, 2009, at 4:27 AM, Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy wrote:

Hi
I think the best choice is jquery until now.
But, is it reasonable to combine jquery and other library to client
side and server side scripting respectively?
By the way, where i can find good lessons about jquery and php?

I really like this js library.

http://mootools.net/

It's based off of jquery or prototype... I can't remember.

~Philip

JQuery and Mootools are two very different approaches of creating a JavaScript framework. Both shine in different ways.

I use JQuery when I want to get things done quickly (using the Yii framework or on custom projects). I use mootols when I develop Joomla! Extensions and it's amazing. Which is more suitable boils down to what your project needs.

I'm messing around with Ext at the moment and it's really nice too!

The ultimate answer to your question is; "it depends".