Hey all (and Nirmalya, thanks for the help!),

I have a question that I just can't seem to find via Google.

I want to be able to add messages to a qeue whenever my classes complete (or
fail to complete) specific functions. I think have a call within my html to
my Notifier class to print all qeued messages (via a function 'printQ').

How do I access a globally instantiated class from within another class?

Example:

<?php

// INSTANTIATE
$Meetgreet = new Meetgreet;
$Notify = new Notifier;

$Meetgreet->deleteSingle($id, 1); // This completes a function within
Meetgreet class. That function needs to be able to use the Notifier function
addtoQ(), how would this be accomplished?

?>

<?php  $Notify->printQ()  ?>