Hi tedd!
I'm not see your email about this open source before,but i can't
understand why somebody like to use it.
It is too fat,and depend with JDK,I think it's an bad idea.
JAVA has so many problem with itself.
so I'd like to use some simpler text editor to code with php.

There is a work experience in my company.
My colleague use eclips with php plugin to coded in some project.
We found a bug in Integrated  Test.It's so easy to solve(save file as
UTF-8 encode).
He try to change encode in several times by eclips,but file's encode
not change.(cost 30 minutes)
He use editplus to change file's encode finaly.(cost 1 minutes).