Hi,

I have defined a stored procedure in my mySQL DB and when I call the procedure in my mySQL browser it returns the CORRECT results:

DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `Get_OHC_Years`;
DELIMITER $$
CREATE definer=`do...@`` PROCEDURE `Get_OHC_Years`()
BEGIN
SELECT (YEAR(ohc_Date)) as ohc_year FROM Office_Hours_Cuttoff GROUP BY YEAR(ohc_Date) ORDER BY YEAR(ohc_Date) ASC;
END
$$

It returns:
-- ohc_year--
2010
2009
2008
2007

I was assuming this will return an array in my PHP when I call it:

    /**
    *Get All Office Hours Cut-off YEARS
    */
    $db->next_result();
$years = $db->query("CALL Get_OHC_Years()") or die("Records not found.");
    $yRow = $years->fetch_array();
    echo "<pre>";
        print_r($yRow);
        echo "</pre>";

But the result it returns on my page is:

Array (
[0] => 2007
 [ohc_year] => 2007

What am I missing?  Thanks!

Don Wieland
D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
d...@dwdataconcepts.com
Direct Line - (949) 305-2771

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.

Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our Developer Support Plan at:
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com/DevSup.html

Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro 9 or higher
http://www.appointment10.com

For a quick overview -
http://www.appointment10.com/Appt10_Promo/Overview.html