Onderwerp: IMPORTANT: your message to public-html-comments
Datum: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:09:05 +0000
Van: W3C List Manager <aa-sen...@listhub.w3.org>
Aan: joc...@iamjochem.com

This is a response to a message apparently sent from your address to
public-html-comme...@w3.org:

    Subject: Re: [PHP] HTML5 <aside> description
    From:    Jochem Maas <joc...@iamjochem.com>
    Date:    Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:08:25 +0000

Your message has NOT been distributed to the list; before we distribute it,
we need your permission to include your message in our Web archive of all
messages distributed to this list.

Please visit:

    http://www.w3.org/Mail/review?id=76fd349c4f9a4ba3ee6b

and follow the simple procedure listed to give us permission to include
your message in our Web archives. It should take less than one minute
of your time, and only needs to be done once.

If you do not give us this permission by Thu Feb 18 05:09:05 UTC 2010,
your message will be deleted from our systems without being distributed
to the list.

Please do not reply to this message; for more information on this system,
including information on how to provide feedback, please see:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/aa/

Note: W3C's mailing lists may not be used for unsolicited bulk email
of any kind!

--
W3C Postmaster, http://www.w3.org/Mail/