Sebastian,

Thanks and do you know of a place where I can get a printed book of the
actual PHP manual, already printed?

I hate printing out those huge PDF files and I can't stand reading on screen
directions while trying to learn them.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
Marcus James Christian - UNLIMITED -
Multimedia Internet Design

Proudly presents the music of CHROMATICUS
at http://chromaticus.com
and http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/275/chromaticus.html