That gives the following error which is the isset line:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `')''
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Luchak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jeff Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 2:14 PM
Subject: RE: [PHP] Running for loop and concat. variables...

I think using isset should do it.  try:

for ($i = 0; $i <= $ffromx; $i++) {
   if (isset($ffrom.$i)){
       echo $ffrom.$i."<BR>";}
}

____________________________
Matthew Luchak
Webmaster
Kaydara Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Running for loop and concat. variables...

I have a page with about 80 checkboxes on it.  The values are names and
my users are to select names.  Now on the next step I want to be able to
list all names processed.  I thought a for loop would be best but am
having problems.  $ffromx is the number of checkboxes generated in the
previous step.  So I want to step through each to make sure that they
were checked or not and then display them.

for ($i = 0; $i <= $ffromx; $i++) {
   if ($ffrom.$i){
       echo $ffrom.$i."<BR>";}