On 03/24/2010 05:31 PM, jose javier parra sanchez wrote:
I have already answer that on the other thread, but anyway
http://nanoserv.si.kz/ , or use the web webserver made with it
http://nanoweb.si.kz/. And thinking about your 'requirements', avoid
mysql from that equation. There are other faster alternatives in the
SQL world. Or even better think about an alternative like mongodb that
scale really well.