Hi all.
I know this is a silly question but i dont know how to do it so thats why i am asking.
Be gentle towards me. Im just a stupid swede! ;-)

statement:
I have a table cell in my upper right corner.

I have a small php script which checks wheter my user is online or not. If the user is
i want to update that cell
with an gif that i made that says online.
How do i update just that cell? Is there a special function in PHP to do that?

I know the question is silly but bare with me.

//Johan