On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 10:36 +0100, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 05:23 -0400, David McGlone wrote:
>
> > Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?
> >
> > --
> > Blessings,
> > David M.
> >

> It's just standard list format I thought. A decent email client will
> reply to the list instead of using reply to all.

The reply to all sends 2 e-mails, one to the list, and one to the OP,
just like I did with this message. Now you are going to get 2 of these
messages but if the list was set up differently, then when hitting the
reply button, it would automatically send directly to the list and not
the OP.

I use Evolution, Kmail, and occasionally lookout and all of them are
decent e-mail clients. Also, of all the mailing lists I am on, this is
the only one that, when replying it goes to the OP and not the list.

I'm not trying to solicit a change, I'm just wondering why this list has
this behavior, which in my opinion is tedious.
--
Blessings,
David M.