Hi all,
I am learning PHP and found this problem to be interesting.
I personally would never do this myself. All the manuals I have read strictly prohibit this type of behavior.

Wouldn't you just have them run the queries on their end and send you the results instead of the query itself? Curious to see what would be the best scenario for this when you have a third party involved.
What would be the best way to have them format their data to send you?

Best,

Karl