On May 5, 2010, at 9:02 PM, David McGlone wrote:

On Wednesday 05 May 2010 13:12:58 Dan Joseph wrote:
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:
On Wednesday 05 May 2010 12:59:07 Dan Joseph wrote:
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:55 PM, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net>

wrote:
26.             if(isset($_GET['ProductID']))
27. $this->mSelectedProduct = (init) $_GET['ProductID'];

You've got (init) instead of (int). Its always those little characters
causing trouble!

Tell me about it. I kept telling myself for the last 4 hours "I can find
it, I
can find it I don't need to ask the list" Huh! I was wrong!

LOL sometimes a second set of eyes is required. We've all been in your
shoes!

True. I need to learn to ask for help, but I don't want to fall into the habit of taking it for granted. I'm still learning so I need to try my hardest
before I go getting an answer.

Hey David,

As a budding PHP developer (Been doing it off and on for the past 4 years now.. Mostly off though...) I got some great advice early on from tedd sperling... When I have a problem that I can't fix... I sit down and write the e-mail to the list... Thinking through all the info that might be helpful to help debug it... What I've tried, what I"m expecting... Things of that nature...

Usually by the time I'm done writing the e-mail I'e figured out the problem... Not always but once I get done with writing it, if I still can't figure it out I don't feel so bad hitting send and lighting up everyones inboxes with my mindless drivel :P