My output does not validate as XHTML because of the & sign in the a href that is
automatically appendet by the php session management. it should be exchanged by an
& entity. Is there a way to do this? There should be one I guess ...

Thanks,

Jan.

Below are the results of checking this document for XML well-formedness and validity.

  a.. Line 1, column 963:
  ... a href="/?PHPSESSID=f40ca6652aa61b790cb53ae541b7904f&PHPSESSID=52f628f ...
                                                        ^
  Error: unknown entity "PHPSESSID" (explanation...)