Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello PHP-Community,

I am PHP programmer since many years and over the years, I have reinvent
the wheel in authenification and session management at least 30 times.

Yeah, whenever a new project started, I had to reinvent the wheel.

So my question now is, is there a proven and secure framework which  can
be used?

My main problem is, that we (anything ISP  related)  authenticate  using
PAM+PostgreSQL while the normal Web-User stuff is authenticated directly
with a Virtual-DB based on PostgreSQL.

Another thing I like to implement in my scripts, that users can at there
implicit choice be permanently connected without using a password.  Also
the script shoud detect, whether a user is connected trough a dynamic IP
or a fixed one and sugegst a security level.

I am already detecting the IP from the login and many customers  (mostly
from <http://www.free.fr/>) have static IP's.

Why don't you take one of those wheels you created and make it work with a simple configuration and voila, you have a class or library that can be used in all your projects. It should be as simple as it sounds.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com