I agree with Ash's comment.

You should probably dig in deeper and see if those IPs are indeed valid.
Given the way the sites are being attacked (DDoS, SQL Injection et al), you
could be seeing one. If you see a high load and your website is accessed by
users spread globally, you should try out a Content Delivery Network like
Akamai to meet the scale and improve the performance of your web-site
without compromising on the end-user's site navigation experience.

Regards,
Shreyas

--
Regards,