Our company is looking to hire a PHP Developer for a short term project.
 We're currently in the last couple weeks of the interview phase to narrow
down our options.  We are looking for a developer that is comfortable
working with existing code as well as creating new code.  You must be
skilled in PHP and MySQL in addition to HTML and javascript.  Experience in
jQuery is a plus!

We're looking for candidates from the U.S. and UK only right now.

If you meet the requirements and are intersted, please respond with a resume
and contact information.

We'll be making a decision in the next couple weeks, so please respond soon!