Mike,

A couple of things that I could understand reading carefully at the error.

1. reset takes an array as the input and perhaps your $thumbsarray is *not *an
array? Reset will set the internal pointer to the start of the array.

2. Warning # 2 is very closely related to #1 since you can iterate on an
array and not on a variable.

3. Just FYI - You can control the behavior should or not these
warnings/notices/errors in your php.ini file. Do a quick google and you
should be happy to see the result.

Regards,
Shreyas