Greetings All,

I am at a new Gig.
So this is the existing setup so changing it at least in the short term is
not an option.

We are in an IIS shop.
We have a bunch of files that are html, and in need of php functionality.
And that would be a BUNCH of files.

I am interested in setting if I can set up IIS to use the php interpreter on
HTML files.
And then just start using the html files as php.

There are just so many html files I would prefer to not do 301 redirects,
not header redirects and blot the server with empty files (nearly empty).
My preference is to use the existing files.

Is there a way to make this happen?
Are there any pitfalls in making this happen that I will need to be aware
of?

Blessed Be

Phillip