Hi all

Encryption is not something that I have had dealings in with PHP.  I have a
potential client who wants to have customer account information (8000
records) stored on the internet (minus credit card information) and I was
wondering what options I have for encryption.  My concern is that by storing
the password in php scripts, this means that all someone has to do is gain
access to this to access the data.  I'd be interested in other people's
views and experiences with this.

With thanks

Ade