At 4:41 PM -0400 6/29/10, Paul M Foster wrote:
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 03:44:37PM -0400, tedd wrote:

 At 12:11 AM -0400 6/14/10, David Mehler wrote:
 Hello,
 I've got what is probably a simple question. I've got a site with a
 footer include file. I want to have a section that displays the last
 time the page was modified. So for example say the index.php was last
 modified today and another page  was modified two days ago. When the
 include is run on the other page it says something like this page was
 last modified and it would be two days ago, but for the index file I
 get this page was last modified and today's date.
 Thanks.
 Dave.

 Dave:

 A bit late but try this:

 <?php
 echo "Last modified: " . date ("F d Y H:i:s.", getlastmod());
 ?>

Wha--? I never heard of that function before (getlastmod)! Kewl.

Paul

Paul:

Our knowledge is a bit like Swiss cheese, some parts are there and some parts are missing. :-)

I have the distinct impression that my missing parts are getting larger.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------