Hello we have read through the FAQ's:
and so forth as directed when joining
and still need an answer to the following.

Background:
We are wanting to redesign a members area on our website, we thought using
PHP/MySQL. We want the members to be able to join (sign-in) and complete
course material which will be tracked, graded and returned to them, ect.

We are not sure after the last couple of posts if this would be the best
choice or not.

1) Can someone please clarify if we need something else for this (asp,cgi,ect).

2) If PHP is the best choice can someone please suggest perhaps to an
ongoing PHP open-source project which would lend to such an endeavor?

Thanks,
RL