Thanks Jim,

This outputs 2 results.
Is there a way to get the one result set per product regardless of the
number of categories associated with the product, yet displaying all the
categories associated with said prodcut?

Blessed Be

Phillip

If you try to protect idiots from themselves, even if you succeed, you just
wind up filling the world with idiots.
   - - Doug Casey