On Sep 11, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Debbie . wrote:

Jason,
I don't really understand the responses you got to this email, I have attached the sticky form I made from a book called "PHP Visual Quickstart guide. It uses an if conditional to print a response if the field is empty.
If I'm not helping, sorry, I'm new!

Good luck!

live, love and be happy!

Deb

Hi Deb,

Welcome to the list! It will be the best and worse place you'll ever come for help! :)

What you sent is helpful, but due to a personal preference I'm trying to avoid going in and out of PHP like you do in there... Trying to use HEREDOC for the entire page. It makes more sense to me that way :)

Thank you though! :)