Spaces or new lines can give this problem also. For example (left numbers
are lines):

1.
2.<?php
3.session_start();
4.?>

  Might give errors because of the first line (wich is empty). Check if the
file logs.php doesn't have this problem.

--

  Julio Nobrega.

Because happiness is a warm gun
Bang-bang shoot-shoot