On 13 October 2010 05:25, Thijs Lensselink <d...@lenss.nl> wrote:
>  On 10/13/2010 12:19 AM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
>>
>> http://80vul.com/Zend%20studio/Zend%20studio%20location%20Cross.htm
>>
>> Interesting. A co-worker and I were JUST noticing how our PHPDoc comments
>> were being parsed pretty much verbatim including<b>  tags and links and
>> stuff and thought, "wow, that's stupid, that's just a XSS or injection
>> waiting to happen". LOL. Guess someone's ears were burning. ;-)
>>

> Why didn't you inform Zend before you went full disclosure?
>
> It's a nasty bug though!!

Yesterday, I installed PDT for the first time.

Created the scenario for this vulnerability.

Get an exception. MS Visual Studio shows a HTML block with the
<script> tag in it and that is highlighted as the error. "Microsoft
JScript runtime error: Automation server can't create object".

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend