I have a form which has the following: ( quick clip )

  <form id="form1" name="form1" method="post"
action="http://www.abc.com/processing/process_form.php"; onSubmit="return
preSubmit();">

     <label>

                <input name="area_interest" type="checkbox" id="field13"
value="Peer Guide" />

                Peer Guide</label>

              <label>

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />

When the form runs process_form.php it emails the content and has several
other fields from the form, but I have some fields like the one above that
don't show up in the result.  The script that builds the message looks like
the below

$temp_message .= "Area(s) of Interest: ".
$_POST['area_interest'] ."\n";

Is there anything obvious that I am missing?

Is there a way for me to show all the fields from the form, and their field
names which are received by process_form?

Thanks!

Jack