On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Alejandro Michelin Salomon <
amichel...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I use xampp on my desktop at work that runs Windows 7. Installing Apache on
that is sweet, but PHP is nuh-uh. I didn't have the time to make it run
manually as it seems Windows 7 requires you to set the permissions manually
for each file php needs, or something like that.

If you want to just run some scripts to see how the language works, the
fastest and easiest way is installing one of these ready packages, but once
you get a chance, install Apache and PHP separately, this really enlightens
you about how it works internally - which might help you incredbly in the
future.

My 2c,
Thiago Henrique Pojda
+55 41 8856-7925