On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 17:07, Tamara Temple <tamouse.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps it's just me, but I'm completely missing the point of this. How is
> someone going to get your code off of a server?

    It's more likely that he's interested in learning how to protect
code he will be distributing or otherwise delivering to a third party
than worried about it being discovered on or taken from his server.

    That said, the OP may benefit from Hip-Hop by Facebook, which
converts PHP code into optimized C++, which can then be compiled into
an optimized binary.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting