Hello,

Can someone explain me what this piece of code basically does ?

<?php
header("Expires: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s", time() + (0*60)) . "GMT");
    header("Pragma: no-cache");
    print "REDIRECT=http://www.domaine.com/page.php?";;
    $param = http_build_query($_POST);
    print $param;
    exit(0);
?>

Well, the code is redirecting to some page with query string constructed using the $_POST data.

My problem is not the redirection; but all I want is to get the data in $_POST

If I just put only this piece of code:

<?php
    var_dump($_POST);
?>

i get nothing. But the above codes is successfully redirecting me to page.php with a properly constructed query string -> which means that $_POST was never empty. So why var_dump($_POST) is returning just array(0) { } ???

nadim attari
alienworkers.com