On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 12:49 -0500, Daniel P. Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:17, Nicholas Kell <n...@monkeyknight.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am with Steve. Well, what I mean is, on this topic I am in agreement with
> > Steve. My connection, etc. seems to be quite responsive.
>
>     Oh, that's what you mean!  Several of us were speaking about it
> the other day and thought you two were dating.
>
> --
> </Daniel P. Brown>
> Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting
> (866-) 725-4321
> http://www.parasane.net/

whoa... wait a sec there...  i seem to recall this statement... ;)

"This seems to be the most likely, and considering how all messages
are permanently and independently archived and propagate throughout
the Internet, it might be a good reason not to go nuts in sending
unrelated and unintelligible messages of this nature in the future."

this could be one of those situations ;)

so now the whole world knows... GREAT!  this was supposed to be a
secret.