hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with a small problem I'm
having.

I'm running a script that periodically dumps information from one server to
a database on another. We're running suse 7.1 and apache on the server
containing the information, and the problem is I don't know how to make
linux run the php script, or how to set up crobtab with the php script in
mind. anyone have any ideas?

-petur