Hi.

> I had no idea you were using Xdebug. When you said Zend Studio i assumed
> you were using the standard Zend debugger. My bad.
>
> Been trying to get Xdebug working in combination with Zend Studio 8. The
> two seem to talk to each other. But Zend Studio doesn't display any
> data, no breakpoints, etc
>
> i compiled from source since i am using Zend Server. No luck. So back to
> the Zend Debugger for now.

I switched to another combination right now. Since I also use Spring's
Tool Suite for other stuff, I just installed the PDT inside it. Xdebug
happily shows variables and properly hits breakpoints with this
configuration.

Nevertheless, after installing the updated package I mentioned in my
too. However, since I don't use Zend Server, there's not really a
point in me using Zend Studio. I was just trying it out, hoping to
find something that regular Eclipse distros with PDT installed won't
give me - something else than the integration with Zend Server. Zend
Server might be OK, but since I have to deploy on Apache + mod_php, I
can't afford to develop and test exclusively on Zend Server, so why
not go with the target platform from the very beginning?

br,

flj

--
Fine counsel is confusing, but example is always clear. (Edgar A.
Guest, The Light of Faith)