Thanks for the replies, I got caught up in another project and wasn't able to get back to this. The problem is that I've located a couple of scripts that are already on the system and are acting up and I believe it's due to magic quotes being on. Is there a way I could turn magic quotes off on a file by file basis or even just folders at a time to test things systematically before I turn things off system wide?

Cheers,
Michael

k...@bitflop.com
February 10, 2011 5:40 PM