Hello,
I have a php script that connect to database and retrieve something, or do
something with the db.
I can run the script from the command line, it works just fine.
But when I run it as cron, it gives error cannot connect to the database.

Here is the script looks like:
<?
// script name: ora_test.php

$conn = ora_logon("username@db", "password");
$cur = ora_open($conn);
if (ora_parse($cur, "select something from table"))
  {
  ora_exec($cur);
  while(ora_fetch($cur))
    {
    $something[] = ora_getcolumn($cur, 0);
    }
  print_r($something);
  $msg = '';
  for ($i=0; $i<count($something); $i++)
    $msg .= $something[$i] ." ";
  mail ("me@localhost", "test", $msg);
  }
?>

Here is the crontab entry:
*/1 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php ora_test.php >> /tmp/cron_oralog

The error message from cron_oralog files is:

Warning:  Oracle: Connection Failed: Error while trying to retrieve
text for error ORA-12154
 in ora_test.php on line 3
Warning</b>:  Supplied argument is not a valid Oracle-Connection resource
<b>Warning</b>:  Supplied argument is not a valid Oracle-Cursor resource in

Thanks.
Reuben D. Budiardja