Hi Team

I very much agree with the points shared by Florin (esp. the two rules).

But unfortunately, these rules are not standards and that is where the real
problem lies.

The injudicious use of SPs leads to un-manageable code which is rarely
portable (real life situations J which are too common to be overlooked).

Hoping that everyone will stick to and follow the best practices while
creating code.

Regards

NetEmp

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Florin Jurcovici <florin.jurcov...@gmail.com