Zimbra Server.

Negin Nickparsa wrote:
> :( maybe
it's ticketing i don't know exactly!!!:"(
> here are the
things that i must do:

> receiving mails and return of
mails
> showing emails 2 staff
> when a mail received it
can be viewed in a moment(like ajax)
> drafts and upload and
download from mail
> determine mails due on
> mails that
replied and can be closed
> searching special mail or special
person
> attachments
> forwardings
> digital
signature(I know this one is very difficult! 98% I will ignore

this part)
> management of meetings and calendar in my
language!
> private messaging
> a period time for a reply
of a mail (after time if it didn’t have
> reply then close
it)
> settings for users
> sending sms to that user when
priod time is going 2 finish
> making priority for emergency
mails

Nickparsa <nickpa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> ok!
stuart plz let me think to exactly tell u what i want! because i
>> must make sentences more clear i know i have bad english
sorry!

2011 at 17:25, Negin Nickparsa wrote:
>>> but yes i need
notifications
osticket but it doesn't work very
support my site?

>>> Negin, this is starting to become a
conversation I usually charge for!
>>> If you need help
spec'ing and/or building a system I may be able to
>>> help,
but at the moment I'm unclear exactly what problem you're trying
>>> to solve. If you need an email solution I suggest you use
Google Apps.
>>> If you need a ticketing system then there
are lots of good options in
>>> that area, and personally I
think it would be a waste of effort to
>>> start from
scratch. If neither of those are what you're after, then I'm
>>> lost.

-Stuart

>>> --
>>> Stuart
Dallas
>>> 3ft9 Ltd

2011 at 8:43 PM, Negin Nickparsa <nickpa...@gmail.com>
logged on he/she must have the messages just for

> him self yeah? then i must have a column for the mails that he
select mail1 from users where user=user1

Nickparsa
not?

Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Negin Nickparsa

<nickpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

i'll give all my users user n password will they be under the
> [...]
not?
user 2 ymail
the same thing like dpaco.net
our site==>dpaco.net
build another part of it with php

Dallas <stu...@3ft9.com>
16:56, Negin Nickparsa wrote:

internal messaging system

> [...]
of creating a table
and building an interface that
allow new messages to be added, probably
email-based notifications. This is fairly straightforward
make up
structure, add some

> > --
>>>> >
> > > http://3ft9.com/