On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 08:18, matty jones <urlu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I get the following error " PHP Notice:  Undefined index: publisher in
> /var/www/testfunctions.php on line 65" and I have narrowed it down to what I
> *think* is a variable not being declared.  Here is the code.

    This line is the issue:

> if ($d_series_fetch ->execute(array($_GET['publisher']))) {

    $_GET is populated, in part, by the query string --- the data
following the question mark in your browser.  For example:

        http://example.com/fake.php?publisher=Random%20House

        <?php echo $_GET['publisher']; // Output: Random House ?>

    So, as you can see, it's complaining because you didn't give it
that information.  If you don't always want to have to do so, surround
it with an isset() case.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager