On 25 March 2011 14:16, Hosh <hosh...@live.com> wrote:
> I have a piece of code that extracts .p3t files (sample file can be found
> here: http://download.ps3-themes.com/downloads3/11518-MyFirstTheme.p3t ).
> It uses PHPs unpack() function. The complete script can be found at:
> http://pastebin.com/bRGL9KFh . However I am getting this error:
>
> Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute() [domelement.setattribute]: Couldn't
> fetch P3TElement in D:\www\p3textract\extract.php on line 115
>
> I have no idea what this means and I have asked on multiple boards for
> help, no one seems to know the answer.
>
> Any help regarding this would be welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hosh

I assume you saw http://www.ps3-themes.com/theme-extractor

You've been busy asking this question (the first 3 links I found were
to your question!).

I'm not an expert on DOM, but http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=39593 may
be the issue.

I don't think you are creating a real DOM, just an element. I think.

I'd suggest, creating the DOMDocument first and then add the elements
as they are created, and then add the attributes.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend