On 3/28/2011 3:40 PM, Bostjan Skufca wrote:
Great, please report back if/when you discover the cause.

After searching for some information about the error messages I was getting on the file server, I found this:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-nfs/msg14679.html

I ran 'server nfslock status', and it wasn't even running (rpcbind wasn't recognized as a service). So I started the nfslock service and it immediately fixed the problem. I checked the config, and the service wasn't set to start in level 3, so I turned that on. It's been running for over 24 hours now with no problems.

Thanks again Bostjan for the help. I don't think I could have narrowed down the problem without using the strace.

  -- Rob