On 3/28/2011 3:40 PM, Bostjan Skufca wrote:
Great, please report back if/when you discover the cause.
After searching for some information about the error messages I was
getting on the file server, I found this:
I ran 'server nfslock status', and it wasn't even running (rpcbind
wasn't recognized as a service). So I started the nfslock service and
it immediately fixed the problem. I checked the config, and the service
wasn't set to start in level 3, so I turned that on. It's been running
for over 24 hours now with no problems.
Thanks again Bostjan for the help. I don't think I could have narrowed
down the problem without using the strace.
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php