Dear Ash,

I could not follow on how it can be faster using your advise.
Seems you focus on how it could be slower using a random suffix each call to assure no caching is involved.

Any practical advise or references/example how to make it faster for the initial call ?
Any methods from the enhanced HTTP of V1.1 ?

Thanks

Eli