Hey Guys,

I am using a form to post information to a MySQL table which is then echo(ing)
back out to a web page. it will sort of be like facebook where you can post
messages and stuff on peoples walls. The only issue is at the moment i can get
the formatting to stay. When i echo the table out from mysql it all gets
displayed on one line rather than seeing my new lines which i typed in the text
box.
I do know that this is a HTML error as it was never given the format tags when
the content was posted in the table.

I have seen something about NL2BR and also something about strip slashes but i
am not sure how to incorporate them into my post.

Could someone please advise?