On Fri, 27 May 2011, Curtis Maurand wrote:
I don't see this at all.
I'm definitely connecting securely. Here are the status lines from Lynx
when surfing to https://MintFM.net/phpinfo.php:
1. Looking up mintfm.net
2. Making HTTPS connection to mintfm.net
3. Verified connection to mintfm.net (cert=mintfm.net)
4. Certificate issued by: /C=FR/O=GANDI SAS/CN=Gandi Standard SSL CA
5. Secure 128-bit TLS1.0 (DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1) HTTP connection
6. Sending HTTP request.
7. HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
8. HTTP/1.1 200 OK
9. Data transfer complete
So it's definitely secure, but I'm not seeing anything in $_SERVER that
says so. So I'm wondering if Apache is not exporting something properly.
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php