On Jul 21, 2011, at 11:41 PM, Micky Hulse wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Shawn McKenzie <nos...@mckenzies.net> wrote:
>> A la CakePHP.  Will automagically build controllers and views for the
>> admin of your tables/models if you wish.
>
> Oooh, interesting! I will check out CakePHP! Thanks for tip! :)

I actually use my own framework.  I needed a very light weight, flexible
framework.  I designed it from the ground up to be very flexible and to use
AJAX and jQuery on the client side.  If you'd be interested in check it out,
just let me know and I'll give you a link to the source code.

Take care,
Floyd